CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So This Is What Productive Feels Like.....

Hello, all. I write to you in an absolutely exhausted, but fulfilled, frame of mind. I got so much done today that I'm feeling a little better about how the next three weeks will go. I got up this morning and went to class, where I decided that I didn't like Dr. Browning nearly as well as I did when I saw the final exam she's making us do. It's take home, but it's still gonna be about thirty pages long. I definitely don't think that she could feel the love in that room....if looks could kill....After that disappointment, I drove home where I refreshed myself by getting an actual healthy lunch and watching my favorite bits of "The Polar Express." Great movie, for those of you who don't know, I highly recommend it. Then the rest of the afternoon is a blur in my memory-I did five article reviews, wrote a six-page paper about Barabbas, did a PowerPoint presentation on the two routes to persuasion (central and peripheral, to those of you who don't know. Believe me, I wish I didn't.), got a start on answering some stupid questions for Dr. Wiggles, cleaned out my backpack and purse (no small feat), went to the bank with Shelby where she kindly saved my butt, wrote a check for my baby grand piano (that took my breath away), cleaned out my bookshelves, and organized my tapes. Oh, and cleaned and dusted my room. Yeah. I'm a little tired. But strangely, even though I got a lot done, I can't stop my brain from working on everything ELSE that needs to be done, even though my eyes won't focus on my computer screen any longer. Anyway, thanks to anyone that's been shooting up prayers on my behalf-it'll all be over soon! Love to you all!

0 comments: