CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I am a goldfish.

Today, aside from being the dreaded Monday, also happens to be preview day at school. This means several things, some good, some bad. Preview Day basically means, in essence, that throughout a good deal of the day, the hallways will be clogged with tons of high school seniors, many of which seem to think that being out of school for a day gives them license to talk loudly in the halls. It's impossible to get to your classes on time because they won't move. The come into the library and stare eagerly, and then during your class times they come and look through the windows in the door, giving me the distinct impression of being a goldfish. However, one of the good things is the fact that the cooks in the cafeteria change their oil, so the food is actually palatable. Not that it does any good, because I think I'm going out to lunch with my pals during my break...YAY! Of course, that means I'll have to bs my assignment for Wiggles...quickly.....

0 comments: