CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Monday Moaning

Everyone that knows me knows that I hate Mondays. There isn't any real reason as to why I hate Mondays. I go to school from 9-2:15, and then I'm free for the rest of the day. I don't even WORK on Mondays. I guess I despise Mondays for all that they represent, namely, the beginning of another week. It also means that I have two more Wiggles classes to get through before I get a reprieve. I hate Mondays for their very essence-the soul-sickening knowledge of all the trials and annoyances that yet await you, lurking. The period that I call Monday Moaning begins around 7:00 Sunday evening, and continues until about 3:00 on Monday afternoon. Then I seem to get over it. Perhaps there's some form of Tuesday Teasing that starts happening around then. You know, the sense that the week is progressing after all, and you just might make it without killing someone. Metaphorically, of course.