CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So.....stupid.

Hello, all! I"m currently sitting in the library at school, waiting for two of my pals to bring me back a sausage biscuit from McDonald's. Yes, my friends, I have sunk to a whole new low. You know it's bad when I succumb to the horrors of "Micky D's." I'm also struck by the fact that life isn't fair. How isn't it fair, you ask? Well, 1.) both of my shows, CSI and Supernatural, both come on Thursdays at 8, which means it's one or the other, 2.) my mother hates Supernatural, so it's always going to be CSI and 3.) I can't be home anyway, because Thursday nights are RUF nights. Yes, the chips fall like that. Oh, and my sister's currently stealing all of my change so that she can make copies of something, I know not what. However, life dos have a few small favors. The reason I'm currently sitting in the library is because I'm unashamedly skipping chapel. I'm a heathen-let the pagan rituals begin! :D Now I'm going to finish up, firstly because this is completely random and secondly because my brother is staring over my shoulder. Blessings!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Pagan, eh? To really prove them right, you should draw pentagrams on a bunch of pieces of paper and leave them in random books. They'll surface eventually. . .

*evil grin*

firebirdsinger said...

I'm really impressed that you know what a pentagram is! LOL! Although, if memory serves, pentegrams are actually really powerful talismans against evil. I know, I'm a dork. Nevertheless, the idea has merit......