CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm too tired to think up a title, so imagine something brilliant, please.

I feel like I'm failing you guys right now. I should be writing something brilliantly funny or deep and contemplative. But I'm afraid that I'm just not in a "captivating" sort of mood. I'm tired.....I'm just really ready for a chance to get some sleep. I'm also unbelievably depressed that as much as I love school, I don't really love it very much at the moment. And I despise complaining, so I'm going to quit writing right now. I would hate for this to become one of those "oh woe is me, let me vent all about my crappy life that really isn't that crappy so that I can sound all emo" blogs. I promise, I'll post something much happier tomorrow. Until then, blessings.

1 comments:

Halcyon said...

Remember "Ren and Stimpy"!

"Happy, happy
Joy, joy
Happy, happy, Joy!"