CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Day

So, my day was rather interesting. It all began much earlier than I would have liked, as I had to go to my self-defense class. I drove there, only to arrive to hear the dreaded words: "We're going to be learning how to fall today." I want give you the sordid details, only to say that one of my legs isn't working and that I have a bruise the size of Texas on my bum. I'm sure you all wanted to hear that, but yeah. Then I came home, and helped my brothers, mother, and grandmother arrange my grandmother's dining room/library, which we'd painted last week. Then I came back to the house and cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom. The rest of the day was spent holed up in my room, watching anime, the Mummy movies, and now I'm on Die Hard 2. I have managed to get something accomplished, so there you are. I'm afraid that I'm in a slightly numb mood, so don't expect anything brilliant from me today. I'll try and do better tomorrow. Love to you all!

0 comments: