CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions

I don't really believe in making New Year's resolutions. You only keep them for about three weeks, and then you feel bad because you've set a lot of unrealistic expectations that you can't possibly keep. However, I've decided to make just a few guidelines (said like Barbossa) that might help throughout the next year. First, I'm going to make a greater effort towards getting out of my comfort zone. I tend to like to stay in my room and work on stories and read, rather than spending a lot of time with other people. That kind of behavior will make me even more eccentric than I already am, so I'm going to try and do better in that area. Next, I want to be a lot more organized in my work, school, and ordinary life. I lose things all the time (I just spent an hour looking for my digital camera-funny how much gets lost under the bed) and I could take better care of my belongings. Thirdly, I want to be a better handmaiden to my Lord. I already pray quite a bit, but I'm not terribly faithful about reading my Bible. I'd like to change that. Finally, I'd like to learn to lean on the Lord. I worry about things constantly-my friends, my family, my future. This past year I've spent in foolish fears. This coming year, I'd like to spend in trust and peace. I want everyone that read this post to know that I pray for you, and I wish the very best for you throughout this new year. May you find fulfillment in all that you undertake and desire. Love, Me.

1 comments:

Bobby said...

Yay Katie! Stress sucks, peace rocks! I look forward to this year with you!

Love, your big brudda!