CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cold Turkey No More

Now that the Christmas holidays are finally (almost, still have a few exams, but nothing I'm really worried about) here, the fun task of deciding what to do with my time is upon me. First of all, I haven't been able to write at all for about three weeks, so I think my first order of business is to update my stories. Secondly, I think I'm going to begin one of my novels, I'm just not sure which one. I think "Beauty From Ashes" is the closest to being ready to write...but this journal idea won't let me alone, either. Decisions, decisions. I also think that I'm going to clean out my closet-I can't be sure, but I think perhaps a cave troll might be lurking in there. There are certainly enough places for it to hide. Then, I think I'm going to have a Supernatural marathon and go through both seasons straight through. I haven't been able to do that since school started, and I kind of miss Sam and Dean. I'm also going to finish re-reading all of the Narnia and Lord of the Rings books-it's been a long time. One of my other ambitions is to get some serious piano work done, now that I have a proper instrument on which to practice on. I've been highly negligent of my music, and I don't want to lose whatever small talent I have. I'll also be darned if I'm going to let that mean Moonlight Sonata defeat me! I've been trying to play that song for years, and I quit periodically-not because it's too hard, but because my hands are too small for those massive chords. My wrists start to ache by the third page. However, it's a lovely song, and I'm determined to finish it! In any case, I have lots of lovely things to look forward to. I hope everyone is enjoying the mere THOUGHT of Christmas vacation as much as I am. I'll be twenty in twenty-two days...YIKES! Scary.

0 comments: