CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'M BAAAAACK!

Well, as I come sheepishly out from behind a door....leave me alone, Bobby, here's a new post! :D In any case, I have a long list of excuses for having not posted the past week. They are as follows: 1. Exams. 2. Papers. 3. The black cloud that's been hanging over my head; please, let me explain this one. I couldn't use my laptop because my power cord died...along with other various pieces of technology around me, including a tire that I managed to blow. Explode would probably be a more accurate term, but yeah....Been a little busy. However, I do think that the black cloud has dispered...thank goodness, I tripped this morning and nearly sprained my ankle. School is almost over now, and things are starting to relax. The post is a little garbled...I think I'm out of practice. I'll return tonight for another go. Vaya con Dios!

0 comments: