CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

General Orders of Business

Bobby, you can chill out now. Your comments are now up.
Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Rachel! She's 17 today. Love you bunches, sweetie!
Today is going to be a happy day, I do believe. Firstly, I'll get to wear my new leather jacket out into the world. I got it on Wednesday, for an UNBELIEVABLE price! I was so excited! Although I wasn't sure how to feel when Evan told me it made me look sexy...I suppose I'll take it as a compliment. :D Next, I'm going to be meeting Evan, Bobby, and Bobby's family at the movie theater to see the second National Treasure movie. I loved the first one, so I'm really hoping that this one won't pull a Pirates and be horrible beyond belief. We live in hope!
Finally, I am also planning on cleaning out Evan's bathroom closet. I can't take it anymore-there's a green glow emitting from the premises. I love looking at things after they've just been organized!
Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

0 comments: