CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sorry, God.....

My friends, I have done a terrible thing. Yes, I've broken a commandment. I've killed. Today, while I was vacuuming my room, I tripped over a chord and alas and alack-I fried the motherboard on my computer! I think I also fried the fatherboard...and maybe even the grand-niece's board. Therefore, I hereby post this notice that updates to this honored blog might not be coming as readily as has been its wont until I buy a replacement. I'm hoping that one can be ordered either today or tomorrow, but it'll probably be a few days until it arrives. I know that you're all heartbroken about this, but we each must do our share to soldier on in spite of difficulties.

And to Mr. Vowell, this message: If you wish to join the honored body of Pseudo-Rivendell, you need to submit a petition in comment form from your own realm. We would be happy to give you a place in the council room!

Go Tigers!
-Lady K

1 comments:

Bobby said...

To the fair Queen of Pseudo-Rivendell come once again fondest greetings from Bobby, Lord High Marshall of Mock-Ithilien.

My dear friend,

I received your latest message by carrier pigeon earlier today, and I give you my condolences for the death of your regular messenger/historian/clerk/archivist as well as my sincere prayers that a replacement is found post haste!

God bless!
Bobby