CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Boat to Pseudo-Rivendell

Good morning, neighbors! I hope you're all enjoying Pseudo-Rivendell as much as I am! You must be sure to tell me if there's anything I can arrange to bring you further contentment. I have only two items to bring to your attention, so never fear. I won't keep you from the Room of Fire and its stories and songs one second longer than I have to.

To begin with, I have received this communication from one of our newest neighbors, Miss Jesstheshepherd. My beloved friend says this in her missive: My dear sister, I would love a cottage of my own that I may share with my dear future husband Nathan. If I could just have my grassy knoll next to the ocean, with my remembrances of my dear Ireland, I would be very content. Nathan would also need his Apple computer, *sigh* sadly he cannot live without it. My own personal library, (aka The Beauty and the Beast one) would be amazing. Oh and a bathtub. I NEED a bathtub...What would you like to be addressed as, my Queen?
Jessica, your wish is my command. The Beast was a little grouchy about giving up his library, but I promised him an East Wing to go with his West Wing. This put him in a good humor, so the library is yours. I suppose Nathan can bring his computer, even though I don't like having too much technology in this haven of peace and tranquility. We are very glad to welcome you to our island, and I hope that you will be very happy here with us. Oh, and it isn't about what I want to be addressed as. It's the title that my people give me.

Secondly, I have decided that fussing about my finance class is only giving me an ulcer. I will do my best to accept the fact that I'm just not good at something at school, and just try to get through it. I've also decided that Mr. Walker's style of writing might not be my own, and that I should use my gift to the best of my ability. Thank you all for your gracious support! I'm so glad that you are here on my island with me.

Wishing you all the blessings in the world, I am,
The Queen

2 comments:

Jessica Laura Washington said...

Thanks, oh queenly one! Also, thanks for working that out with the Beast, you know he kind of scares me sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Dear Queen,
As the Supreme Architect of the Paradoxicon, I wish to make known my...wishes...um, that we...um...open diplomatic relations. There, that's right...I think. Anyway, I wish for technopilgrims on the way to electronic enlightenment to have free passage through thy glorious Dominion (no Star Trek reference intended). Please.

Drew
Supreme Architect of the Paradoxican
Despoiler of Idiocy
Mocker of Mediocrity
Lover of All Things (Except those who don't feel the same way)