CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hey, Hey, It's Saturday!

Ahhh, Saturdays. The most beautiful day of the week. The true day of rest, not Sunday. When I was a kid, I was in this school program. I thought it was the coolest thing on the planet (I must have been six) because we all got to come to school in our pajamas and bring our pillows and stuffed animals. I can still remember bits of the song, we had such fun. They were as follows: "Hey, hey, it's Saturday! Sleeping til noon, watching cartoons!" Yeah, that's all I remember. However, I think that song has shaped my view of Saturdays. I didn't quite get to sleep until noon, but I did get to sleep late. I went to the grocery story for Mom, which was kind of fun. Now I'm in the midst of an anime marathon. I've watched "Castle in the Sky", "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind", and now I'm on "My Neighbor Tortoro", which I've never seen before. It's very cute so far. I do have some business to take care of for Psuedo-Rivendell, but the story is picking up now. I'll be back later! Byes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God, I remember that song...and I hate it as much now as I did then!