CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update

So, I think that last post was totally melodramatic.......

Yeah.

Don't worry, I'm better now. I think the snow went to my head a little bit.

Anyway, it strikes me that Pseduo-Rivendell's business is striking up....except that Pseudo-Rivendell doesn't really have any business at the moment. So, please. I'm issuing this official request for somebody to break a law or something to give this peaceful paradise some much-needed craziness.

Oh, and we didn't have a quiz in Finance, and I got my grade for the class at the moment. I have a B! Praise ye the Lord!

Toodles!
Me

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Well, dear Queen, if you like, you and I could just secretly ally ourselves and issue a declaration of war against Paradoxicon, since he hasn't been posting!

Jessica Laura Washington said...

HAHA!!! Anyway, I think I am going to slap the ruler of this land for being so idiotic when it comes to finance and her grade. But I love you! There a law has been broken.