CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mental Age

I can't decide whether I'm chagrined or vaguely flattered by the quiz I recently took online. This quiz offered to tell me what my true mental age was. I answered the question and was told that I was...drum roll, please...43. No wonder all the boys my age still seem like idiots. Of course, I probably brought this upon myself--when I was asked by the quiz how I viewed driving, I clicked the option that stated, "Driving is a privilege. Either follow the rules or get off the damn road." My answer was fueled by my rising irritation at the sheer number of people that do not seem to understand the concept of MERGING. Speed up, folks, unless you want to either a.) run somebody off the road when they have to swerve to miss you or b.) cause the poor schmuck behind you to get hit because you weren't going fast enough.

Perhaps 43 was a conservative number after all....yeesh.

0 comments: