CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Four (I think)

As of today, I am grateful for predictability. That's a rather...mundane thing to be thankful for, but it grants me my super power. What I can do is quite frankly awesome. The only thing I would trade it in for would be flying.

I can predict the outcome of almost any movie.

Yes, you read that right. Cool, huh?

Seriously, it's mind boggling. I can watch a tv show and usually guess who the killer is or who's going to kiss who. You have no idea the self-esteem high this can cause, to have this power in your hands to know the future. It's totally like being Alice.

Tell me in comment form what your super power is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go see Inception...then we'll see how accurate your superpower is!

Seriously, it is uncanny how you figure these things out. We bow to your gift.

My superpower? No idea.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Mine is meeting the one Lutheran professor on every college campus I've ever been on. :o)

Shelby