CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beauty

I found this on my old livejournal. It was written February 23, 2005

Beauty

There is comfort in the dark
there is beauty in the rain
there is mystery in the fog
when nothing at all seems sane.

When everything seems hopeless
when there isn't any light
when there seems to be no joy
I can journey from the night.

Oh! When I come to the edgeof that dark, dank forest
I can remember lessons learned
and again find peace and rest.

If I can see love in the rain
and find joy in the darkest night
I know that with God for certain
everything will soon be right.

1 comments:

Jessica Laura Washington said...

I liked this...you talented writer you! I just read your comment on my page and I completely concur, Bella and Edward are toxic! I loved your use of that word.

I love you! I also really enjoyed share time last night.