CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cake or Pie? Uh, NEW OPTION!

Alyce came home for Easter and today I got to hang out with her. Needless to say that I am now in far higher spirits than I was previously -- Alyce is marvelous for reminding me what's important and what's crap. Anyway, we went to lunch and I discovered what is quite possibly one of the greatest wonders of the natural world.


Cobbler.

Warm peach cobbler with nice cold ice cream on top. The melding of heat and cold together in one's mouth is worthy of its own poem, if not epic. Great, just what I needed. Another addiction.

Sigh. 

........anybody want to go try cherry? 

Sometimes I wonder, O God, why Thou didst make me with a larger than usual sweet teeth? There must be a reason for Thy plan, but what, pray tell?

3 comments:

Bobby said...

God says He loves you too, Kit Kat.

WanderingEowyn said...

HEE HEE! YAY cobbler! Sorry... no i'm not... every southerner needs to have eaten cobbler once and LOVE IT!

Gillian said...

Cobbler is incredible. Remind me when you're here sometime and I'll make it for you...