CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mental Note to Self

Life Lesson #376: Going shoe shopping can, conceivably, cure any and all ills that a lady hath within her soul.

Especially when said lady, meaning me, buys eleven pairs of shoes. And ESPECIALLY when said pairs are only six dollars each. ESPECIALLY when she gets to go shoe shopping with her beloved Queen Mother and the High Priestess of Sign Language and Meaningful Sighs, Her Majesty Lady Aubrey.

Let us celebrate a simple life.

Sweet dreams, all!

Love,
Me

5 comments:

WanderingEowyn said...

hahahah 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be overkill!

You skank answer your phone more often. I might have had good stuff to tell you.

Unknown said...

this post doth remind me of shoe shopping in earlier days when said fair Katie was but a tiny tot and the queen mother and I would hit the end of the season sale at Dillard's, thus purchasing mass quanities of shoes for all in our tiny kingdom.
shoes indeed=happiness
The queen Aunt

Jessica Laura Washington said...

Ok...so this question has nothing to do with your post...although it was AMAZING!! Where did you get the phoenix stuff for your background? Thank you! Oh and yeah...I miss you.

firebirdsinger said...

Alyce: NEVER OVERKILL!!!!!! And I'll answer my phone when I remember to keep it turned on...ahem...

Mrs./Aunt Sherry: Awww! I want to hear all about you! You two are the coolest women out there, I swear.

Jess: Dearie, Alyce (see above skank...oh, and we always call each other that, it's affection, I promise) found me the background on pyzam.com, I believe. I made the actual image from scratch.

Anonymous said...

High Priestess, huh? I like it! Thou hast made my night! Love you!